We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lettuce rolls:
Grease the salad leaves with a layer of cream cheese, place a slice of parizer, grease it again with cream cheese, then put a slice of melted cheese, a slice of boiled egg, then roll lightly. Cut transversely and serve with fresh tomatoes.
the Parisian can be replaced with thin slices of ham or fillet muscles
slices of melted cheese can be replaced with thin slices of cheese
Transylvanian lettuce soup
As I used to (I think :)), today I am posting a recipe offered by the online libris bookstore. The book from which we took the recipe is called Our Dishes and is written by Horia Virlan.
- 2 large or 3 medium green salads
- 150g smoked ribs, without bone and without mice
- 1 large onion cleaned
- 1 medium parsnip, cleaned
- 1 small parsley root, cleaned
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1.5 l vegetable soup
- 2 milk dogs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Cut the ribs into strips and brown over medium heat in a pot
While browning the ribs, finely chop the vegetables, and then add them over the ribs. Saute the mixture for 3-4 minutes, then add the flour and mix well until incorporated into the fat. Now add the hot soup together with the milk. Boil the soup over low heat.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Salad soup cooks in just 30 minutes. Here's what you need to do to get one lettuce soup:
1. Cut into cubes both white onions and carrots, and finely chop green onions.
2. All are boiled in a pot with water and a little salt.
3. After they are cooked on three quarters, add the pasta, and after they have boiled, add the green salad, thinly sliced.
4. Add the homemade borscht.
5. Leave for 10 minutes on low heat, then add the tomatoes cut into small cubes and leave for another 5 minutes on the fire.
6. Prepare an egg omelette and cut the cubes, which are then broken into small pieces to add to the soup, together with the finely chopped parsley.
It is recommended to serve hot lettuce soup with sour cream on top. Your child will like it lettuce soup.
Lettuce soup is a soup specific to the warm season, when greens of all kinds appear in gardens and markets. It is delicious, fresh and, of course, very healthy.
Lettuce can be found at the supermarket all year round. However, spring is the best time to enjoy it. Then it's fresh and you're sure it doesn't come from the greenhouse.
There are many benefits to eating lettuce. It is full of vitamins & # 8211, especially vitamin A, from 100 grams of lettuce you can extract 247% of the recommended daily dose, according to the Nutrition Guide. Fresh vitamin C leaves also contain a lot of vitamin C. In addition, lettuce is a very low-calorie food. Specifically, 100 grams of salad gives you 15 calories, so you can eat without regrets from this green delight of nature.
We use lettuce in all sorts of combinations: in salads, in sandwiches, in appetizers. But a unique way to use it is soup.
- Dice onions, carrots and celery. In a large pot, three-quarters full of water, add the chopped vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash the salad well, leaf by leaf. They may have traces of dirt or even insects.
- When the water in which you put the vegetables has boiled, add the lettuce leaves, breaking them by hand.
- Wait for it to boil again, let it boil a little more, then add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the pot off the heat and serve the soup warm. Optionally, you can serve it with a spoonful of cream or yogurt.
Salad Soup / Romanian Lettuce
Wash the lettuce very well and cut it finely (not thicker than 1 cm). Put the oil and finely chopped green onion in a pot and add the lettuce, let it sweat a little and soften and add the water. Let it boil for 30 minutes.
Mix the egg with the yogurt and pour it into the soup, mix and turn off the heat. Separately in a fat-free pan, fry the bacon slices in their fat until crispy. We take them out on absorbent paper.
Serve the soup with the pieces of bacon on top. It can be served even cold or at room temperature.
You can also add freshly chopped dill - optionally, I only had it dry and I preferred not to put it.
Whoever wants can add a little vinegar.
* Romanian lettuce is an elongated green sauce, in English romaine lettuce, slightly crunchy. Obviously you can use any kind of salad you like.
Lettuce soup - recipe
• 1 kg of lettuce
• 3 carrots
• 3 onions
• ¼ large celery
• 1 parsnip
• 2 eggs
• 3 tablespoons oil
• 1 liter of borscht
• 2 liters of water
• 1 bunch of green parsley
Wash the salad leaf by leaf. Drain. Peel and finely chop the roots (carrots, celery and parsnips) and place in a saucepan with finely chopped onion and water.
The lettuce leaves are lightly squeezed with water and finely chopped. It is added when the roots are almost cooked. Adjust the heat and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
At the end, add the finely chopped borscht and parsley.
If you do not like sour soups, you can give up borscht and add 1 extra liter of water from the beginning. At the end, straighten the soup with 1 cup of cream and the omelet prepared in a separate pan, then broken or cut into small cubes.
1. Ovidiu Bojor, Catrinel Perianu, Lettuce, Health Through Seeds, Vegetables and Fruits, Fiat Lux Publishing House, page 111
2. From the corner of Arnota Monastery, Revista Leacuri & amp Rețete Mănăstirești, nr. August 5-October 2015
3. Nutrition and You, Lettuce nutrition facts: http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/lettuce.html
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Ham rolls filled with horseradish cream, beef salad or Russian & # 8211 festive appetizer
Ham rolls filled with horseradish cream, beef salad or a Russian & # 8211 festive appetizer. How to make appetizer rolls from ham or fillet muscles stuffed with horseradish, sour cream, cheese and sour cucumbers? How to make beef salad rolls? Recipes for festive appetizers for Christmas, New Year (New Year) or other occasions. Party or cocktail menu recipes, finger food.
For Christmas, New Year (New Year), Easter or other special occasions we like to place on the table various plates with assorted festive appetizers. These mini ham rolls filled with horseradish cream or beef salad (or a la russe) are especially tasty.
The recipe for ham rolls stuffed with horseradish or beef salad is a retro one that I know from the family. They were in vogue in the & # 821770 years when my mother's festive dishes were all the rage on family anniversaries. The truth is that the mini rolls are tasty and good-looking and can be prepared quickly. Next to them you see slices of an appetizer roll with ham and cheese & # 8211 the recipe here.
The ham can be a pressed one (Prague & # 8211 type of pork, turkey or chicken) or a smoked fillet muscle, maybe even gypsy muscle. It is important that the slices are thin.
Fillings for mini ham rolls
The filling I chose is the one made in our family: cow's cheese with cream and grated horseradish. I also added diced cornice cucumbers.
The grated horseradish used is a simple one, put in a jar with vinegar, salt and sugar & # 8211 see here. The vinegar also cuts the strength of the horseradish.
We also make a cream of freshly grated horseradish mixed with cream and vinegar to eat with fried or boiled sausages or with meatballs, colds (the recipe here) or cooked Easter ham (smoked and boiled ham). Cold horseradish sauce recipe you are here. In the case of these mini ham rolls, I also put some cottage cheese so that I have a firmer cream that does not flow from them.
Another option is the ham rolls stuffed with beef salad (the recipe here)
Or with that Russian salad or Olivier (the recipe here).
From the quantities below it results approx. 10-12 mini ham rolls filled with horseradish cream, beef salad or a la russe.
Lettuce Rolls - Recipes
Mini rolls with chicken salad
These Chinese-style appetizers do not contain any fat. The chicken is boiled in vegetable soup, cut into strips and given through vinegar and soy sauce and vegetables, then rolled in salad leaves.
- 225 ml slightly salted chicken soup 2 slices of 5 mm thick ginger each 450 g skinless and boneless chicken leg or breast 3 tablespoons rice vinegar 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce 1 grated carrot 1 pepper red cut julienne 16 fresh lettuce leaves 16 green mint leaves 3 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
To prepare the sauce, mix the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a saucepan. Boil over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
Bring the ginger soup to a boil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken. Reduce the flame to a minimum, cover with a lid and cook for about 12 minutes or until the meat becomes opaque, turning it once in half. Remove the meat from the bowl (throw the juice). After it has cooled enough, cut into strips.
In a medium bowl, mix the vinegar with the soy sauce. Add the meat strips, carrot and red pepper. Mix well.
Place the lettuce leaves on the table. Put a mint leaf over each lettuce leaf. Divide the composition evenly on the salad leaves, then add the chopped peanuts. Roll and serve with sauce.
Salad rolls with salmon
I've been waiting for this recipe for over three weeks to see the light of day on the blog, I keep putting it aside for one reason or another due to lack of time. But it is no longer possible because if I don't tell you now, I will lose it permanently from my memory because I didn't write it down anywhere. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. everything was erased from me. A life like a story, what more!
We talked here about salmon and why it would be good to include it in our diet, especially if we are pregnant or have just given birth to DHA-type fatty acids found in salmon help the baby's brain develop (and not only). . Specifically to the formation of myelin that ensures a proper functioning of the synapses through which messages are transmitted from one neuron to another.
(we are pregnant is used above generic, do not skip the greeting cards)
For this recipe to happen to you in the kitchen you need:
- fresh salmon
- lettuce (romaine preferably because it is richer in nutrients than iceberg)
- Red onion
- limes or lemons
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
Now that I've gotten rid of the easy side with shopping, let's see what to do to eat. First of all, you have to cook the salmon in the oven or in the pan, as you prefer. I use the pan, without a bit of oil, for a few minutes on each side until I see that it is well done but there are still no traces of frying on it. Once it's ready I dust it as in the pictures & # 8211 smaller, bigger pieces, it doesn't matter.
You still have to wash the salad, chop the red onion and mix in a bowl equal parts of yogurt with sour cream. You can only use yogurt, but it is more sour and not as fine as cream. You can choose to put only cream, but then be careful that it is fat and they have the weight. So combine them as I tell you and it will be fine.
Coarsely chop the parsley, cut the limes or lemons in four and you're done, you can start assembling: take the lettuce leaves, eat them well with yogurt + cream, put salmon over fish, parsley, red onion, salt and pepper and juice and a little juice of lemon. I would say that from now on you only have to eat with ten mouths, which is true, just try to eat slowly because it is better for easy digestion.
If the (de) beef salad remains in the top of the culinary preferences of the Romanians for the Holidays, not even its more sober “cousin” (. Without meat!) Is inferior. Russian salad ("a la russe") is almost as popular.
Let's review the ingredients, how to prepare and some options for serving this tasty wonder (a compilation made from a few classic cookbooks).
2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice,
To be served:
2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 250 grams aspic
Method of preparation: Put in a bowl the boiled potatoes and carrots, cut into small cubes, green beans and scrambled egg whites, cut into pieces, and peas. Separately make the following sauce: pass the sifted yolks through a sieve, mix with a little mustard, add salt and oil little by little, as with any mayonnaise. Thinly slice with lemon juice or vinegar. When ready, pour in the chopped vegetables. Stir and set aside for about a quarter of an hour to soak in the sauce. Then taste and season with salt and lemon.
Russian salad can be served in different ways:
1. With mayonnaise. Place the salad on a long plate and smooth with a spoon. Pour a thick mayonnaise sauce on top, and place crayfish tails, sliced scrambled eggs and lettuce leaves around.
2. In aspic. Pour into a rectangular shape aspic by a finger and allow to harden. From the remaining and well-cooled aspic it is poured with a teaspoon a little on the walls of the form, kept inclined, so that the aspic, strengthening, to stick to the walls. This operation is repeated 2-3 times, until a layer about 1 cm thick is obtained on the side walls of the form. Place the salad in the middle, pressing lightly with a spoon so that there is no empty space between the salad and the aspic. Let it cool. Before serving, place the form in hot water for a moment, wipe and pour over the plate. He sits around, finely chopped.
3. In tomatoes. Choose beautiful and strong tomatoes. Cut the lid and dig it out. Sprinkle salt and pepper in it and place on a plate, face down, to drain. Fill with salad and place on a plate, on a layer of lettuce, cut with noodles.
4. With ham. Carefully cut equal slices of ham. The slices are made into cones (like any paper cone) and filled with salad. Rolls can also be made by putting a little salad on the ham slice, then rolling the slice.
5. With fish. Clean the fish and wash. If it is sturgeon or cod, cut it into thin slices of raw fish, roll it up, tie it with string and boil it with vegetables and salt, like any grated fish. In the salami, remove the meat from the beginning from the bones, make the fillets roll and boil them with sturgeon or boil the whole salami and then remove the bones. Place the Russian salad on the plate and place the cooled fish rolls or the whole salami on top, after the bones have been removed. Green lettuce leaves are placed around it.