We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chop the onion and lightly fry in hot oil.
Then add the diced peppers, rice and chopped carrots. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Put everything in a heat-resistant dish, place on top of lightly fried sausage slices, cover with 600 ml of water or vegetable soup and put in the oven.
Leave until the rice absorbs all the liquid and is boiled. At the end we put a little broth dissolved with water in a cup, salt and pepper to taste, pour over the rice and leave for another 5 minutes.
Decorate with parsley.
Serbian rice garnish - Recipes
Preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredient: Onions, bell peppers, carrots, peas (optional), mushrooms (optional), canned tomatoes or 1 tablespoon broth, round, delicate rice or meat soup, oil, salt, pepper, dill, parsley, 1 clove of garlic .
Method of preparation: Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Fry all the vegetables a little, preferably in olive oil. Add the rice and mix with the vegetables.
Cover with water, add gently to taste and simmer. From time to time, stir and, if necessary, add water to boil the rice and vegetables. The food must be tied.
Add canned tomatoes or broth, spices, thin slices of garlic.
It is served as a garnish for steak or as fasting food.
|1. Chinese food with chicken, rice and mushrooms (Food> Meat dishes) |
2. Rice octopus (Food> Fish and seafood)
3. Potroace soup with rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
4. Fish rolls with rice (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
5. Grilled shrimp with spicy rice (Dishes> Fish and seafood dishes)
6. Yoga Vegetable Rice (Foods> Rice Foods)
7. Apple cake with rice (Sweets> Cakes)
8. Fish soup with rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
9. Goose with rice as in Transylvania (Foods> Organ dishes)
10. Chili and rice vegetables with onions (Foods> Vegetables and vegetables)
11. Rice carp (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
12. Seafood with rice and pumpkin (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
13. Tomato and rice soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
14. Rice cake with donuts and onions (Food> Vegetable dishes)
15. Rice croquettes with sugar (Sweets> Donuts)
16. Rice topping (Foods> Rice dishes)
17. Rice salad with curry (Salads> Vegetable salads)
18. Rice with curry (Foods> Vegetables)
19. Nettle borscht with rice and paprika (Soups, broths, borscht> Borscht)
20. Spicy rice crab legs (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
21. Rice with carrot salad (Dishes> Rice dishes)
22. Rice eggs (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
23. Chinese rice with chicken and vegetables (Foods> Rice dishes)
24. Rice in caramel milk (Sweets> Puddings)
25. Rice with milk and strawberry jam (Sweets> Puddings)
26. Spicy wings with rice garnish (Food> Meat dishes)
27. Chinese Rice with Vegetables (Food> Vegetable Food)
28. Mushroom soup with rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
29. Empress's Rice (Sweets> Puddings)
30. Chinese rice (Foods> Rice dishes)
Rice garnish, prepared in a new way!
Do you like rice garnish? Maybe you want a more flavorful and spicy garnish? Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a good and interesting recipe for rice garnish. It is very simple to prepare, but something more special, it is very tasty, full of flavors and a little spicy. Surprisingly, this recipe is not yet known by many housewives. Prepare the garnish according to this recipe and you will be delighted.
& # 8211 0.25 teaspoon ground chilli
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it into small cubes. Fry the onion in a deep frying pan heated with vegetable oil until nicely browned. Sprinkle fried onions with red paprika and chopped hot peppers. Add the tomato paste. Mix the ingredients using a spatula. If the tomato paste is sour, then you can add a little sugar.
2. Prepare the rice: wash it well, scald it, then whip it.
3. Add the rice to the pan, mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour 2 glasses of water into the pan with the ingredients and sprinkle with salt to taste. Bring the composition to a boil, then reduce the flame. Boil the rice for about 16-18 minutes, under the lid, over low heat.
5. Stop the fire. Mix the flavored rice, then leave it under the lid for 10 minutes to penetrate the taste and flavor of the ingredients. The gasket is ready. You can serve appetizing and slightly spicy rice with some fried meats or grilled vegetables.
Bulgarian pilaf, or Serbian pilaf is a old recipe, de rice with vegetables of all kinds, with or without meat. The name comes from the famous Bulgarian or Serbian gardeners (samsari), who roamed the slums and sold, in the early hours of the morning, fresh vegetables of all kinds. It is a vintage recipe, over 100 years old, I found it in an almanac from 1942.
You can put more vegetables (onions, bell peppers and hot peppers, zucchini, carrots, peas, eggplant, celery, green beans), you can make with or without tomatoes. It can be made with fasting or with lard (it's wonderful with poultry lard) or with organs, poultry, beef, lamb & hellip
What ingredients do we use in the Bulgarian Pilaf recipe:
- -2 cups of long grain rice (normal cup, milk)
- -1 onion
- -1 carrot
- -1 piece of celery root
- -1 red bell pepper
- -100 g peas
- -100 g green beans
- -50 ml bird oil or lard, butter
- -1 teaspoon of salt
- -freshly ground pepper
- -a few slices of hot pepper (optional)
- -dill and green parsley
- -water 6 dogs
How to make Bulgarian Pilaf recipe:
The rice is washed in several waters, until the water remains clear. Long grain rice is used, such as Arborio.
Cut the vegetables into cubes and put them in a pan or tray, which can be put in the oven. Add the oil or lard / butter (I used 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil), the washed and drained rice, press, salt and pepper. Do not fry the vegetables in fat, because the pilaf will no longer be white, but will take on a much darker color. However, you can heat the rice until it becomes translucent, then add the vegetables and water. I avoid frying as much as possible.
Leave the pan on the fire until it boils, mix and taste, now adjust the taste of salt and pepper.
Put the pan with Bulgarian Pilaf in the oven or leave it on the fire, but cover it with a lid and let it simmer. It will also be in the oven with a lid. It should not brown, but swell, boil the rice.
See here & ndash How to make rice (perfect pilaf), some very helpful tips. & # 128578
Don't mix in the pilaf now!
I now add some stronger cherry tomatoes. The fact that it no longer mixes in the pilaf, will make the rice keep its shape, to be grain by grain, and the whole tomatoes give it "that extra something". This is a modern trick, the housewives of 100 years ago used small tomatoes, they chose the smallest and strongest ones from the baskets of vegetable growers (sellers).
Check the pan with Bulgarian Pilaf every 10 minutes and when the juice has dropped and the rice has swelled, remove the pan and let it cook on the stove.
Place a cube of butter (or 1-2 tablespoons of lard, oil) on top. This will not allow the formation of that hard crust on top, the rice will swell slowly and will be creamy and fine.
Don't forget the main ingredient:
Sprinkle abundantly with love and a touch of kindness. & # 128578
Sprinkle over finely chopped dill and parsley. We also like to sprinkle a little freshly ground pepper, it gives a special aroma. & # 128578 Look how beautiful my rice looks:
Thank you for visiting and please give your opinion in a comment below & # 128578
I leave you a portion to taste, this is very tasty Bulgarian pilaf 🙂
If (and only if :)) you have some meat left over from the weekend, you can successfully try this garnish.
- 1 cup basmati rice (I bought from Kaufland very affordable)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Salt, white pepper
- 2 cups water
In a smaller pot, melt the butter and then add the washed and drained rice. Stir for 1 minute to fry a little then add 2 cups of water. Add a little salt, cover with a lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes (the cooking time varies depending on the rice generally used on the box). Turn off the heat and let it rest for another 5 minutes, then serve.
You can add 1 teaspoon of sour cream or grated cheese at the end. It's great that way!
Of course this recipe can be improved as follows: in melted butter or oil if you do not have butter, add a small onion and half a diced pepper. Fry for 2 minutes then add the rice for another minute then add the water.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. You can grate the carrot.
The rice is rinsed in several waters.
Fry the onion in oil, add the carrot, then the pepper and the tomato. They harden.
Add the rice and cook a little.
Add water, salt, mix and put the lid on.
Leave it on a high heat until it starts to boil, then let it simmer until it has no more water.
Turn off the heat and set aside, covered, for another 10 minutes.
Serbian pilaf is served as a side dish or as such, with a salad or pickles.
Serbian rice garnish - Recipes
Mutton is the most commonly eaten meat in the Orient.
Most kebabs are prepared with mutton, but beef can be used very well.
Aroma and taste can be given, depending on your preferences, with the spices and herbs we like. )
I present below a recipe, with a mixture of beef and sheep, where everyone can play with the ingredients and the shape of the kebab. :)
- basmati rice - 300 g
- minced beef and mutton mixture (not very fatty) - 500 gr
- onion - a piece
- freshly chopped parsley - 3 tbsp
- freshly chopped dill - 3 tbsp
- crushed saffron - 1 teaspoon
- turmeric (turmeric) - 1 teaspoon
- curry - 1 teaspoon
- cumin - 1 teaspoon
- grape seed or soybean oil - for frying kebab (I use one of these two types of oil for frying, more details about oil, find in the section "TIPS & IDEAS".)
- butter - 50 gr
- pepper - 1 teaspoon tip
For starters, wash the rice with warm water in a bowl with 4-5 tablespoons of coarse salt. Stir slowly to avoid breaking the rice grains. Due to the water becoming cloudy, the rice will be washed in 3-4 waters. Only the first wash uses salt, and after the 3-4 washes, the taste is no longer salty, but very attenuated.
The ideal option is to keep the rice in the water for at least 4-5 hours after washing, but it can also be prepared immediately after washing. But, if it is kept in water, it will catch in volume and will boil much faster.
Put water in the Teflon pan (steamed Iranian-style basmati rice, cook in Teflon pan to avoid sticking), depending on how much rice we use, the water must be more, anyway it will be thrown away after the rice boils . As an idea, 2/3 of the pan… when the water starts to boil, add 2 tablespoons of salt, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, then add the well drained rice, mix lightly with a wooden spoon and let it boil over medium heat!
The most important thing is the cooking time of the rice, the rice grain must be boiled, but the core must still be hard… this is the secret of rice preparation, we must taste the rice grains, from time to time, anyway it does not take too long to boil, about 10 minutes, but from rice to rice, the cooking time also differs.
After the rice is cooked, turn it over with the water from the pan and, in a fine sieve, rinse once with lukewarm water and let the water drain. In this way, the rice loses more starch, and the rice thus prepared, steamed, fattens less :))
Meanwhile, wash the Teflon pan, place it on the fire, add enough oil to cover the entire bottom of the pan, but a very thin layer, after which you can use Lebanese glue, lettuce or potato, clean and cut thin slices with a thickness of 5 mm, which is placed at the bottom of the pan, trying to cover the bottom of the pan evenly, or do the same with lettuce leaves or stick cut into smaller pieces. This procedure is necessary to avoid wasting, burning or overcooking the rice too much. Depending on your preferences, however, you can also put the rice directly, so you will get the bottom layer fried. this part is called TAHDIG (Tadig), meaning the bottom of the pot / pan, in exact translation, and is a treat)
After the potato slices have been placed, the lettuce (put the lettuce in the hot oil at the bottom of the pans in 2 layers) or the glue, let the heat simmer (on the middle eye of the stove) add the rice from the sieve over the glue and the rice is raised from the sides to the center, obtaining a rice pyramid. )
Optionally, for more flavor and aroma, add half the amount of dissolved saffron, towards the edge of the pan, in a corner, then place a clean towel on the lid of the pan and cover the pan (place a towel on the table, then over the lid of the pan positioned with the handle up, arrange the excess towel over the lid - where is the handle and tie with something, preventing the towel from falling and catch fire).
The pan, with the lid thus wrapped in the towel, must stay on low heat for 30-45 minutes, depending on the pan used! If an average pan of about 30 cm in diameter is used, it takes about 30 minutes. Time will no longer be a mystery, after preparing this recipe a few times. ) The idea is that you do not have to lift the lid for 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes, test the rice if it is done, tasting it, it must come off grain by grain and be soft at the same time. For taste, you can add melted butter over the rice at the end, or if the rice is very dry, you can sprinkle with a little heated oil or melted butter in the kettle.
The larger the amount of rice or the larger the pan, the longer it takes to steam!
Saffron pestle, grind if it is not already ground, dissolve in 4-5 tablespoons of hot water, cover with a lid and leave for 5 minutes.
After the rice is cooked, take about 12 tablespoons and mix with the dissolved saffron until a uniform color of the rice grains is obtained. They are then used in the plate, both rice variants, both white and yellow, obtaining a harmonious color palette, a special and elegant result.
First, clean the onion and grate it, drain it in a fine sieve, and press with your fingers to remove all the liquid from the onion. Then mix with the minced meat, add curry, chopped parsley and dill, cumin, salt, pepper and turmeric, mix well until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
In an airtight container or a well-wrapped bowl with cling film, leave in the fridge for about 2 hours to combine the flavors of the ingredients.
When you want to cook, heat the pan, add the oil to the pan and leave for a few seconds, until the oil heats up.
You also need a bowl of water, in which the palms are moistened to avoid sticking the composition to the hands. Then from the meat composition, it is formed with the help of meatballs (they can have a round or oval shape - depending on preferences), with a thickness of about 1 cm. After there is certainty that the oil is hot, lower the heat and put the kebabs in the pan, fry on both sides, then remove on paper towels (be careful, the paper should be thicker to avoid sticking of kebabs, you can use a roll of paper called "kitchen towels" (thicker varnish) to get rid of excess oil.
Kebabul is served with saffron rice, sprinkled with sumac (sumak is a sour spice used in most skewers and kebabs, can be purchased from oriental stores or hypermarkets) and accompanied by summer salad, yogurt salad with beets or yogurt salad with spinach!
Recipe & # 8211 Serbian rice
Because we are in Lent, I browsed through the recipe book looking for a traditional recipe, but also tasty and filling for those who do not eat sweets during this period.
I chose the Serbian rice recipe for today. Serbian rice has become so popular that it is often cooked in kitchens across the country. The qualities of this preparation are the spicy taste and the very pleasant appearance.
200 g of rice
200 g mushrooms
2 bell peppers
1 l of water or vegetable soup
40 ml oil
5-6 large tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
Peel onions, bell peppers and parsley sprigs. Wash and chop them as follows: onions - scales, bell peppers, carrots and mushrooms - in cubes, and parsley - finely, scald the tomatoes so that you can peel them more easily, then chop them.
All these vegetables are put in the pan, over a low heat, stirring constantly, so that they do not stick. After frying the vegetables in a pan, add the rice, cover with water and bring to a boil.
Season with salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, then add the finely chopped tomatoes and crushed garlic. Pour more water, if necessary. It is served with a glass of slob (distilled alcoholic beverage made from plums, similar to brandy).
Serbian rice with chicken
1. Wash the rice in two or three waters and then put it to harden, in a pan with a little oil, together with the finely chopped onion and the other vegetables, either given through a small grater or cut into rounds. Then add 700 ml of water, bring to the boil until all the water has been swallowed. Long grain rice should not be mixed when it is on the fire so that it does not stick or crush the grains.
2. To be even tastier, add salt, a little white pepper and butter and put in the oven for 15 minutes, covered with aluminum foil.
3. Separately, clean the chicken, wash, season and put in the oven with a little water and oil. Leave for about 40 minutes. After browning, sprinkle with a little white wine to have a special taste with rice. This dish is served hot with a garnish of sour cucumbers or cabbage salad and garnished with green parsley as desired.
- 1 cup rice
- 2-1 / 2 cups of water
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 softer medium tomatoes or 1 can with peeled tomatoes
- a concentrated cube of vegetables
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 4 tablespoons frying oil
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion, bell pepper and parsley sprigs. Wash and chop them as follows: onions & # 8211 scales, bell peppers & # 8211 in cubes with a side of about 1 cm, and parsley & # 8211 finely.
If you do not use peeled and chopped tomatoes from the can, scald the fresh tomatoes so that you can peel them more easily, then chop them.
Heat the oil in a deeper pan or wok and sauté the onion over medium heat. When it has become translucent, add the bell peppers and simmer for two minutes.
Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable concentrate and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well.
Fry it for about two minutes in the tomato sauce before adding water. Pour the water into slices, one cup at a time, add salt and pepper and let the rice boil over low heat for about 20 minutes.
Don't forget to stir often, it sticks to the pan and the water still doesn't drop! Add the chopped parsley over the pilaf and mix. Thus, the aroma of the vegetable will be preserved. You can eat it hot or cold.