We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons plus 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup (packed) fresh tarragon
- 2/3 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place shallots in small baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Cover dish with foil. Bake shallots 30 minutes. Uncover; roast shallots until soft, about 20 minutes longer.
Puree shallots, any oil in dish, and 1/3 cup oil in blender. Add 1/3 cup oil and all remaining ingredients; puree. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead; chill.