We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 pound orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 3 ounces pancetta (Italian bacon), chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (about 4)
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas or frozen petite peas, thawed
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
Cook orzo in large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain.
Meanwhile, sauté pancetta and chopped shallots in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until brown, about 4 minutes. Add peas and 4 tablespoons chopped dill; stir to coat. Add chicken broth and boil until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Add Sherry wine vinegar; boil 1 minute. Add orzo to skillet; stir to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to medium bowl; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped dill. Serve warm or at room temperature.